Wonderful dinner

Yesterday when I was having dinner, I saw something that inspired me.


There was a grandpa and grandma's dinner.

Grandpa and grandma ordered rice and dishes as normal people do. Before the food came, they were drinking their drinks silently. 

After a while, the food came. Very fast, I saw was grandpa was so hurry and busying peeling to take all the fish that just served on the table. Grandma was freeze like a stone and looked at grandpa.

I was thinking, omg, did he really that hungry?

However, the next thing I saw made me guilty.

I saw grandpa take all the food kept putting the food in the grandma plate in hurry.

Grandma started to eat while grandpa still kept putting food on her plate.

Grandpa almost put the whole fish in the grandma plate and forgetting himself.

After that, when he saw grandma plate was full of food, he seems satisfy and started to eat..

Grandpa actions really touched my heart. 

Although they finish their dinner quietly, but their actions was more than words.





0 comments:

Post a Comment