Deepavali Vanthuka :D



Deepavali Vanthuka!! Happy Deepavali to all Indian friends :D


Frankly, this is the first time I visit an Indian friend's house for Deepavali, erm, I mean on my own will la. I used to have an Indian family lived next to me when I was staying in Dungun. But I didn't remember their faces at all! You can't blame me for that since that time I was just a kindergarten girl. All I can remember is they gave me a glass holder with an egg inside when their daughter get married. And there's a little girl around my age who always bully me!! lol! =p


And meet my friend, Mogana Subramanian, we call her Mona. She is a super nice girl and she is so true! I love her! =)
I think she is the closest Indian friend in my life. Too bad that she changed her hostel and we are no more living together. =(


She lives in a flat and her house is not big. However, her house is super clean and tidy! Among all the houses in the flat, we concluded that hers is the prettiest! That's why her room is so clean hmm? ;)


I had lunch in her house and she forgot to cook me Tosir! I love tosir!!! hahaha


Last but not least, Deepavali Vanthuka to all Indian friends! =D


And T7Y! I miss your mole!!! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment