Wang LeeHom and Wongfu Production

This is an very exciting news to heard about. One of my favorite singer and the interesting production company I used to watch on YouTube was cooperated to make a music video. It is the collaboration between Wang LeeHom and WongFu production.

I used to like Wang LeeHom songs since I was young, he is a good singer and also good song writer, one of the talented artist for me. WongFu Production is a production company that made a lot of interesting videos, they create short films and music videos. Their videos' story are always so creative yet so simple, after watch them will make me feel like making more nice videos.

They are both famous in different field, but I have never imagine to see them both perform together, and see them sit down and talk together. One day I was watching Wang LeeHom latest new song mv, "Still In Love With You", and saw the comments said : "Good Job WongFu!" There's how I discovered it.

There goes the collaboration work between them!

Still in love with you 依然爱你 - Lee Hom 王力宏



"With only 1 week to prepare and 1 day to shoot, this was our most challenging yet fulfilling projects yet. We're very proud to share with you this accomplishment. Thank you for your continued support!" - by WongFu Production.


0 comments:

Post a Comment