It's complicated.

A guy changed his status from "in a relationship" to "it's complicated".

I wonder why he did so.

I feel they must be arguing over something, again. Yea, surely not the first time.

They have been dated for more than 3 years. And I don't think they're going to take this relation as a puppy love.

The time we went travel together, we randomly heard a pub singer singing an old Chinese song. I couldn't really remember the song name, but I remember the chorus part is with this lyrics " I'm the one who love you the most, why are you willing to make me depressing? I've striven for you so much, but you've never touched by me"

And I saw her teary.


I could feel her heart was touched by that lyrics.


Argue over and over again. He always thinks what she's done is supposedly done by her yet she has to appreciate what he did to her.


From the third perspective, I know she has been taken so much tolerance being in this relationship.



Facebook is almost like an entertainment site to everyone around us. We stalk, we're stalked.

I saw so many friends changed their relation status from in a relationship to it's complicated. None of them manage to make it vise versa afterwards.

Isn't it an stupid act to let everyone know your relationship is complicated?

That might be just a small bump to you two yet you block the road to go further.

Kinda childish act to me.

Anyway, I hope they'll stay together until the end.


Wish them luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment