type type type . . .


And I type, blogging about the happenings and my feelings recently. It has been a long time since I last typing here. Busy and tiring and yeah, lazy ~______~ Life should be much more meaningful than staying at home on-lining and sleeping.


So I type, working as the accountant assistant, keying all the numbers into the computer. Reading and typing and checking and typing and then talking and typing. Type type type, rest and then type. I could hardly differentiate the numbers on the keypad and those on the phone. They're upside down to one another. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 . . . .  Number life, life of numbers. What's your IC number? What's your telephone number? How old are you? Wait... What's the time now?

Then I type, chatting with those on MSN and QQ, relaxing and having fun chatting around. We joke, we tease, we greet, we laugh LOL We show our emotion by typing. =D Yet we laugh in real life though it is just simply typing! We get closer as we read and type and nudge and type. We have our fingers danced on the keyboard like we're playing a graceful music~ 

As I type, expressing my thinking and still blogging. A to Z and Z to A. That's only 26 alphabets here, and yeah, buy 26 free 10!!! 0 to 9 and 9 to 0~ Everything was done by typing. And good job to you! You read them all! ;) Since when did we start to type more than talk?

Because I type.

0 comments:

Post a Comment